Sometimes we forget we are living on a planet that is moving around the sun at 67,000 mph in an infinite universe.
It’s all to easy to get caught up in the tangled web of life and forget how we are HUMAN. That we are capable of so much more than we think we are.
There are so many things that sap away at our very core essence of being human:
– Negative news stories
– Overloading on bad foods
– The non education of ourselves
– No daily time to reflect on our purpose
– Bad daily habits
– Not spending enough to with our family
– A huge amount of social conditioning that has lead us not to open a conversation with a stranger on the street
– Our decaying love for one another (too much hunger, pain, killing and suffering in the world)
– Our obsession for material possessions
– An obsession to be always earning more than your peers and friend
This DOES NOT HAVE TO BE THE CASE.
You are responsible for YOURSELF.
You do not have to give into social conditioning.
You do not have to give in to social fears.
You do not have to give in to limiting beliefs.
You are able to find time for yourself to find inner calm.
You can give a tremendous amount of love across your life.
You can change your daily habits and upgrade your life.
You can realise that this earth was made for you and make the most of every moment.
You do not have time to waste with people who are not on the same path. You have to be savage with your time and try and soak up every single moment into moving forward into a powerful future.
You have everything in your power to be so much more than you ever thought you could be.